One wireless controller
One wired controller
HD/Component video/audio out cables
Dead or Alive 4
Call of Duty 2
Project Gotham Racing 3
Remote Control
25 Ft. Cat5e Cable
3 Year Product Replacement Warranty - if it ever breaks in that 3 year span, take it into Best Buy anywhere and get a brand new one, free. (transferrable to you, obviously)

$600 + shipping. You won't find a better deal, so don't try to lower the price, I could really use the cash. (Cointreau)

Pentium D 820 Dual Core CPU + Asus P5LD2 + 1GB Patriot DDR2 Dual Channel (2 X 512) Combo - $225 Shipped

More to come as soon as I finish inventory. You send money, I send merchandise. I do it this way for two reasons. Number one: I don't know you, and therefore don't trust you, and even if I did know you, I still wouldn't trust you. Number two: I don't have the money to ship these things until you pay me.

If you don't trust me, don't make an offer. If you let me know you want to buy it and send me the money, yeah, I'll send it to you. No heatware since I'm too lazy to set the account up and bitch at people to leave me rep and stuff, so again, I'm not going out of my way to impress you.

I have one pending buyer for the 360, so if you want it, you'll have to pay the price specified in this thread, no negotiations. You're saving around $150 with this because I need the money, don't push your luck. Also, I'd have the pictures of the CPU/Mobo/Ram combo, but I ain't taking my computer apart to show you pics of it.

Xbox kit:

faceplate.jpg

games.jpg

xboxkit.jpg

Guys I need the money here, getting a new car and a E6600, please help me out!

Tjones

Distinguished
Jul 2, 2004
Pentium D 820 Dual Core CPU + Asus P5LD2 + 1GB Patriot DDR2 Dual Channel (2 X 512) Combo - $225 Shipped

GOT PICS?
Might be interested
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.