Hi: Working with Window's XP, My taskbar has
mysteriously moved from the bottom of my startup screen
to the left side. Can anyone help me get it back to the
bottom of the screen.

Thank you.

click left on the taskbar and movwe the mouse to the bottom of the screen
(while holding)...as if you re "swinging" it back to the bottom. Also make
sure that "lock the taskbar" is unchecked in the taskbar properties or it
cannot be moved.