FSINN TUTORIAL

Danny

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Excellent tutorial on the new FSINN program (similar to Squawkbox3).
It answered a lot of the questions I had, at any rate.
Danny

Thanks for the link Danny, I downloaded it but have yet to try it out as I
am still trying to close my mouth from amazement of how good Vatsim is

--
www.deadlyhosting.com - Great Game, Voice and Web Hosting.
www.deadlyhosting.com/special.php for a great special.
"DANNY" <drmckee@bigfoot.com> wrote in message
> Excellent tutorial on the new FSINN program (similar to Squawkbox3).
> It answered a lot of the questions I had, at any rate.
> Danny

Danny

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

I started servinfo program this morning (USA eastern time) and saw you were
flying on line.

On Tue, 19 Apr 2005 11:48:24 -0400, "DANNY" <drmckee@bigfoot.com>
wrote:

>OOPS! I forgot to paste the Link
>http://www.mcdu.com/media/swf/Tuto1ENv4.htm
>

>"DANNY" <drmckee@bigfoot.com> wrote in message
>> Excellent tutorial on the new FSINN program (similar to Squawkbox3).
>> It answered a lot of the questions I had, at any rate.
>> Danny

If I use FSINN will I still have to install SB3 to use voice or can I
use Teamspeak???

Falcon

Bob

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

William wrote:
> FSInn does not have built in voice ala SB3. To get voice in FSInn download
> AVC from the same website and install it. It works well.
>
> Bill

AHHH, Thanks Bill.
--

boB

U.S. Army Aviation (retired)

who me? yeah I have been on alot recently