Memory for HP DesignJet 330

Hi all,

I'm looking for a memory module for a printer/plotter HP DesignJet 330 (4 MB
base memory). The memory is too small to print large drawings.

HP has discontinued this model and spares too.

Anyone can tell me if KINGSTON KTH-DJ2000/32 (for HP DesignJet 430/450C) can
fit into DesignJet 330 ?

Or another solution ?

Many thanks.

Serge A.

Hello, Serge:

>From what I found, any 16 or 32 MB SIMMs that meets the following Spec will
work:

72 pin
32 bit (No Parity) Fast Paging or 36 Bit Parity
70 nanoseconds (or slower, such as 80 ns or 90 ns)
Present Detect

The EDO SIMMs will not work. Watch for the SIMMs taht are 60 ns or faster, they
will not work either but you could modify them to make them work as 70 ns. Check
the following link on how to do it:

http://www.shawnbehrens.de/hpmem.htm

Have fun.

Dewaine Chan

sgap wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I'm looking for a memory module for a printer/plotter HP DesignJet 330 (4 MB
> base memory). The memory is too small to print large drawings.
>
> HP has discontinued this model and spares too.
>
> Anyone can tell me if KINGSTON KTH-DJ2000/32 (for HP DesignJet 430/450C) can
> fit into DesignJet 330 ?
>
> Or another solution ?
>
> Many thanks.
>
> Serge A.