Bob

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

I did read in the RANA forum that a German written instructions for
Moving Map has been uploaded to AVSIM. They didn't say the filename.
--

boB

U.S. Army Aviation (retired)

"boB" wrote:

> I did read in the RANA forum that a German written instructions for Moving
> Map has been uploaded to AVSIM. They didn't say the filename.

WTF do you want with the german manual, aren't you from Texas? ;-)

I don't know the filename, but I have this manual. It is absolutely not as
detailed as the english one, but I can it to you per mail, if you
want to.

[_] Yes, please send it to me as fast as you can
[_] No, I dont want anything from you, kraut!

Make your choice

Cheers,
Jan

Ps. The file I have is named "kartenerstellung.zip"

"Jan Berg" wrote:

> [..]

Btw, I have a very nice germany chart.

Jan

On Wed, 20 Apr 2005 11:52:54 +0200, Jan Berg wrote:

> WTF do you want with the german manual, aren't you from Texas? ;-)

Yes, but he married a fraulein.
Not only that, but he was stationed in Germany. (no...not during WWII).

--

Marcel
(There's no such thing as a natural-born pilot. - Chuck Yeager)

"Marcel Kuijper" schrieb:

> Yes, but he married a fraulein.

A fräulein?
Then we have something in common.

;-)

Bob

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Jan Berg wrote:

> "boB" wrote:
>

>>I did read in the RANA forum that a German written instructions for Moving
>>Map has been uploaded to AVSIM. They didn't say the filename.
>

> WTF do you want with the german manual, aren't you from Texas? ;-)
>
> I don't know the filename, but I have this manual. It is absolutely not as
> detailed as the english one, but I can it to you per mail, if you
> want to.
>
> [_] Yes, please send it to me as fast as you can
> [_] No, I dont want anything from you, kraut!
>
> Make your choice

Well, after having lived and flown in FRG for 10 years I can say I never
met a local who I would call "Kraut". Is there something that makes you
special? :) :)

> Cheers,
> Jan
>
> Ps. The file I have is named "kartenerstellung.zip"

--

boB

U.S. Army Aviation (retired)

On Wed, 20 Apr 2005 11:52:54 +0200, Jan Berg wrote:

> [_] Yes, please send it to me as fast as you can
> [_] No, I dont want anything from you, kraut!
>
> Make your choice

Hey Jan! Do you know what to call an unhappy German?
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
If you guessed "saurkraut" you're correct! :)

Bill

"boB" wrote:

> Well, after having lived and flown in FRG for 10 years I can say I never
> met a local who I would call "Kraut". Is there something that makes you
> special? :) :)

Yes, I have humor.

Cheers,
Jan

"Bill Leaming" wrote:

> Hey Jan! Do you know what to call an unhappy German?
> If you guessed "saurkraut" you're correct! :)

Excellent! ;-)

Bob

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Jan Berg wrote:

> "boB" wrote:
>

>>Well, after having lived and flown in FRG for 10 years I can say I never
>>met a local who I would call "Kraut". Is there something that makes you
>>special? :) :)
>

> Yes, I have humor.
>
> Cheers,
> Jan

I thought so..... You did see the TWO happy faces I ended my message
with.....

--

boB

U.S. Army Aviation (retired)

"boB" wrote:

> I thought so..... You did see the TWO happy faces I ended my message
> with.....

Yep!

And the german manual? Do you still want/need it?

Jan

Bob

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Jan Berg wrote:

> "boB" wrote:
>

>>I thought so..... You did see the TWO happy faces I ended my message
>>with.....
>

> Yep!
>
> And the german manual? Do you still want/need it?
>
> Jan

No, I was just letting people know about it. Maybe I stated it wrong
in my message.

--

boB

U.S. Army Aviation (retired)