MD11 Free Aircraft

I recently had to reformatt my drive which was no bad thing it allowed me to
get rid of a load of rubbish from FS2004.
There was however one freebie aircraft a MD11 which was a delight to fly. I
remember getting the web address from this group but of course being a
freebie I didnt do a backup. Can anyone point me the right direction to get
this aircraft.
Thanks in advance.
Labman

canuck

Distinguished
May 27, 2001

http://www.overland.co.jp/sms/free.html

"Fred Ost" <fred.ost@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
>I recently had to reformatt my drive which was no bad thing it allowed me
> get rid of a load of rubbish from FS2004.
> There was however one freebie aircraft a MD11 which was a delight to fly.
> remember getting the web address from this group but of course being a
> freebie I didnt do a backup. Can anyone point me the right direction to
> get
> this aircraft.
> Thanks in advance.
> Labman

Thanks Canuck thats the one.

"Canuck" <someone@btinternet.com> wrote in message
> http://www.overland.co.jp/sms/free.html
>

> "Fred Ost" <fred.ost@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
> >I recently had to reformatt my drive which was no bad thing it allowed me
> > get rid of a load of rubbish from FS2004.
> > There was however one freebie aircraft a MD11 which was a delight to
fly.
> > remember getting the web address from this group but of course being a
> > freebie I didnt do a backup. Can anyone point me the right direction to
> > get
> > this aircraft.
> > Thanks in advance.
> > Labman

Yes and try the panel for it by www.acsoft.ch.

Realy great :))

>http://www.overland.co.jp/sms/free.html
>

>"Fred Ost" <fred.ost@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
>>I recently had to reformatt my drive which was no bad thing it allowed me
>> get rid of a load of rubbish from FS2004.
>> There was however one freebie aircraft a MD11 which was a delight to fly.
>> remember getting the web address from this group but of course being a
>> freebie I didnt do a backup. Can anyone point me the right direction to
>> get
>> this aircraft.
>> Thanks in advance.
>> Labman

Its shame that site doesn't have an English version. I believe is Japanese
as most the symbols are simple (big difference between japp and Chinese is
Chinese are very complicated) and I don't think Google has a translate from
japp to English, only Chinese, as some of their products look good

--
www.deadlyhosting.com - Great Game, Voice and Web Hosting.
www.deadlyhosting.com/special.php for a great special.
"Canuck" <someone@btinternet.com> wrote in message
> http://www.overland.co.jp/sms/free.html
>

> "Fred Ost" <fred.ost@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
>>I recently had to reformatt my drive which was no bad thing it allowed me
>> get rid of a load of rubbish from FS2004.
>> There was however one freebie aircraft a MD11 which was a delight to fly.
>> remember getting the web address from this group but of course being a
>> freebie I didnt do a backup. Can anyone point me the right direction to
>> get
>> this aircraft.
>> Thanks in advance.
>> Labman

canuck

Distinguished
May 27, 2001

If Japanese is simple then I'm a Chinaman!

eh?

"Chris Harries" <chrisflyer@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
> Its shame that site doesn't have an English version. I believe is
> Japanese as most the symbols are simple (big difference between japp and
> Chinese is Chinese are very complicated) and I don't think Google has a
> translate from japp to English, only Chinese, as some of their products
> look good
>
> --
> www.deadlyhosting.com - Great Game, Voice and Web Hosting.
> www.deadlyhosting.com/special.php for a great special.
> I apologise now for any spelling mistakes or bad grammar
> --
> "Canuck" <someone@btinternet.com> wrote in message
>> http://www.overland.co.jp/sms/free.html
>>

>> "Fred Ost" <fred.ost@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
>>>I recently had to reformatt my drive which was no bad thing it allowed me
>>> get rid of a load of rubbish from FS2004.
>>> There was however one freebie aircraft a MD11 which was a delight to
>>> fly. I
>>> remember getting the web address from this group but of course being a
>>> freebie I didnt do a backup. Can anyone point me the right direction to
>>> get
>>> this aircraft.
>>> Thanks in advance.
>>> Labman