http://www.lagoonline.com/

says:
No web site is configured at this address.

weird.
--
"This is an extremely primitive and paranoid culture."
(James T. Kirk on 20th century America, Star Trek IV)

dallas

"Cole Turner"
> http://www.lagoonline.com/
> No web site is configured at this address.

I get a "can not be found" too. Maybe they didn't pay their bill this
month. :)

I would have mixed emotions if Lago died. I have one or two of their
products and I used to like them, but they've presented nothing lately that
interests me. Couple that with a very irritating website design and
variable support, I wouldn't have much sympathy for them.

KDFW

No it has merely chaanged url to

http://www.lagosim.com/

--
Cheers,

Quilly

Been lagosim for quite some time, too.

> No it has merely chaanged url to
>
> http://www.lagosim.com/
>

> --
> Cheers,
>
> Quilly

.... there came a great "Quilljar" <wykehill-flightsim@yahoo.co.uk>
flying, and he bore tidings beyond hope, crying:

>No it has merely chaanged url to
>
>http://www.lagosim.com/

they might have left some "auto-redirect" code ... guess they really
don't care anymore about anyone ...