LINKSYS support Totally INCOMPETENT?

Cisco, which now owns Linksys, is not doing a good job in providing
credible support to Linksys clients. Their support pages, dealing with
VPN, on their web site www.linksys.com is full of errors and
misstatements which they do not correct, even when told about such
errors. Am I mistaken? Take this challenge and see if the following
answers in the support page are wrong or misleading: ANSWER ID: 1681
WHICH DEALS with VPN passthrough, where even the question is wrong;
and ANSWER ID 207 WHICH DEALS with a PC with a NATed private IP doing
VPN across Internet, supposedly to a VPNrouter. In this case in their
example, they put the PC and the VPNrouter in the same network to
begin with!!

And their voice support is even worst,at least for the vpn router
RV042. Most guys at Linksys support don't even know how the router
looks like, let alone its features etc. They keep sending you
pictures and configration screen shots of older routers.

Lou G. wrote:
> And their voice support is even worst,at least for the vpn router
> RV042. Most guys at Linksys support don't even know how the router
> looks like, let alone its features etc. They keep sending you
> pictures and configration screen shots of older routers.

That was my experience a year ago. Too bad it doesn't seem to have
improved.