Increasing AI traffic in FS9

Dan

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

The first thing i did after installing FS9 on my new pc was download the
Project AI traffic. Despite installing *ALL* of the files, traffic still
seems a little sparse.

Is there any way to increase the 'percentages', as it were, to get more AI
traffic? I would really like to see all the gates/ramps etc full.

Dan

In settings you can adjust AI traffic to 100% at first.
Go to www.flightsim.com and search for AI traffic. A warning: approaching an
airport will be more difficult if traffic is too much. ATC will order you to
go-around when you come to near to the plane in front of you.
The rest is a lot of fun.
Wim Dijkgraaf

"Dan" <danNOSPAMking1@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
> The first thing i did after installing FS9 on my new pc was download the
> Project AI traffic. Despite installing *ALL* of the files, traffic still
> seems a little sparse.

It depends which airports you visit and at what time of day. Some are busier
than others and at different times. I haven't got *all* the PAI files but
with 100% traffic set the major airports look very busy. :0))

Iain

Hi,

While you installed all the airline files (that provides flights), did
you also download and install all the PAI AFCAD files (that provides the
parking spots)? Otherwise, they will seem quite sparse at large airports.

Also, if they don't have premade AFCADs for your favorite airports, look
at AVSIM or flightsim too. If not, do it yourself - adding parking
places is rediculously easy using AFCAD2 for FS2004.

Re: the grammer thread - I hate it when people mix up lose and loose.
See it all the time - I'm going to loose my mind!! :)

Hope this helps,

Dan wrote:
> The first thing i did after installing FS9 on my new pc was download the
> Project AI traffic. Despite installing *ALL* of the files, traffic still
> seems a little sparse.
>
> Is there any way to increase the 'percentages', as it were, to get more AI
> traffic? I would really like to see all the gates/ramps etc full.
>
> Dan

Bob

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Tom Gibson wrote:

> Re: the grammer thread - I hate it when people mix up lose and loose.
> See it all the time - I'm going to loose my mind!! :)
>
> Hope this helps,

Shaking my head causes rattling sounds, does that mean my brain's loose.
But it couldn't be, I've already losed it. :)

--

boB, SAG 70

U.S. Army Aviation (retired)