Control Problem

Hey somebody!

What do you think of this? I have winxp and fs9 (2004) I have Saitek X45
for a joystick.

The problem is in directional control on the ground. Frequently during a
throttle up for take off the aircraft just screws off to the side (usually
left) and thunders along the grass. No amount of rudder control will
correct the heading. Furthermore, the slew command when activated on the
ground and in the air often produces a crazy horizontal spinning at a
dizzying high rate of speed. This occurs simply by pressing theY key. I am
not a novice nor an expert, just five years of simming here but I know
enough to be dangerous!

This is ruining my experience on flight sim and I can't get the problem to
go away!

Larry

Does this happen to all aircraft?

Mr. Steve

"Mr. Steve" <surveyorsteve@cox.net> wrote in message
> Does this happen to all aircraft?
>
> Mr. Steve

Yes but I fly 737-400 mostly.

I downloaded the extra drivers for Saitek keyboard and Mouse and for now at
least I am ok. I don't know what it has done to my microsoft keyboard and
mouse hardware but may be ok.

dallas

"Whosoever"
> Furthermore, the slew command when activated on the
> ground and in the air often produces a crazy horizontal spinning at a
> dizzying high rate of speed.

Spinning in slew indicates the rudder axis is not calibrated.

Dallas

Thankyou man I will check this...

Larry D