HP Photo Printers and HP 7410 Cartridges

Was wondering if anyone has really seen an appreciable difference between
the HP 7410 regular tri-color cartridge and the photo tri-cartridge?
2 answers Last reply
More about photo printers 7410 cartridges

    Yes
    You get far more natural colors skin tones
    the #58 is well worth it

    "John" <john.boyzo@gmail.com> wrote in message

    > "Mark Rosenbaum" <mhrose8989@bellsouth.net> wrote in message

    >> Was wondering if anyone has really seen an appreciable difference between
    >> the HP 7410 regular tri-color cartridge and the photo tri-cartridge?

    > Yes
    > You get far more natural colors skin tones
    > the #58 is well worth it

    The Officejet 7410 uses a new series of cartridges. In the US the photo
    cartridge is a #99, and it replaces the black cartridge and works with the
    color cartridge. The #58 cartridge is not compatible with the Officejet 7410.

    The photo cartridge gives somewhat better graduations of tones, especially in
    light areas such as sky or faces.

    Regards,

Printers Photo Hewlett Packard Peripherals