Low Cost or Free Dialup ISP for PocketPC

September 19, 2004 2:28:45 AM

I saw in PocketPc magazine that there were low cost ISP for PocketPC(s).
Does anyone know the names of these ISP(s) and how much they are??
Anonymous
September 19, 2004 3:43:02 AM

Matthew <mhodges1338@optonline.net> wrote in message news:<xE23d.28195$Of4.10165154@news4.srv.hcvlny.cv.net>...
> I saw in PocketPc magazine that there were low cost ISP for PocketPC(s).

I'm not aware of an ISP specifically for PPCs, but any dial-up ISP
will work provided that it doesn't require special Windows or Mac
dialer software (which leaves out NetZero, PeoplePC, etc.)

> Does anyone know the names of these ISP(s) and how much they are??

I use www.access4free.com. They give you 10 hours/month free, then
charge $1/hour up to a maaximum of $10 (after that, access is free
until the end of that month.)

The same guys run Joi Internet which offers unlimited for $6/month,
IIRC.
!