epson stylus photo 1200

Last response: in Computer Peripherals
November 30, 2004 9:29:13 PM

I forgot how to access the maintenance program that showed how much ink was
left in cartridges.
Anybody want to help please.
Thank you,
Seamus J. Wilson
December 1, 2004 4:56:04 AM

"Sligo" <sligo@cox.net> wrote in message
news:o 79rd.10834$KO5.2378@fed1read02...
> I forgot how to access the maintenance program that showed how much ink
was
> left in cartridges.
> Anybody want to help please.
> Thank you,
> Seamus J. Wilson

You are talking about the Epson Status Monitor. Usually, it shows up every
time you print.
You can also get to it from the printer properties page.
Jim
Anonymous
December 1, 2004 10:11:03 AM

Thank you Jim for the help.
Best,
Seamus J.
"Jim" <j.n@nospam.com> wrote in message

> "Sligo" <sligo@cox.net> wrote in message
> news:o 79rd.10834$KO5.2378@fed1read02...
> > I forgot how to access the maintenance program that showed how much ink
> was
> > left in cartridges.
> > Anybody want to help please.
> > Thank you,
> > Seamus J. Wilson
> >

> You are talking about the Epson Status Monitor. Usually, it shows up
every
> time you print.
> You can also get to it from the printer properties page.
> Jim

Anonymous
December 1, 2004 7:09:40 PM

If you don't have it you should be able to download it from the Epson
website.

!