epson stylus photo 1200

I forgot how to access the maintenance program that showed how much ink was
left in cartridges.
Anybody want to help please.
Thank you,
Seamus J. Wilson
3 answers Last reply
More about epson stylus photo 1200

    "Sligo" <sligo@cox.net> wrote in message
    > I forgot how to access the maintenance program that showed how much ink
    was
    > left in cartridges.
    > Anybody want to help please.
    > Thank you,
    > Seamus J. Wilson

    You are talking about the Epson Status Monitor. Usually, it shows up every
    time you print.
    You can also get to it from the printer properties page.
    Jim

    Thank you Jim for the help.
    Best,
    Seamus J.
    "Jim" <j.n@nospam.com> wrote in message

    > "Sligo" <sligo@cox.net> wrote in message
    > > I forgot how to access the maintenance program that showed how much ink
    > was
    > > left in cartridges.
    > > Anybody want to help please.
    > > Thank you,
    > > Seamus J. Wilson
    > >

    > You are talking about the Epson Status Monitor. Usually, it shows up
    every
    > time you print.
    > You can also get to it from the printer properties page.
    > Jim

    If you don't have it you should be able to download it from the Epson
    website.

    > Thank you Jim for the help.
    > Best,
    > Seamus J.
    > "Jim" <j.n@nospam.com> wrote in message
    > >
    > > "Sligo" <sligo@cox.net> wrote in message
    > > > I forgot how to access the maintenance program that showed how much
    ink
    > > was
    > > > left in cartridges.
    > > > Anybody want to help please.
    > > > Thank you,
    > > > Seamus J. Wilson
    > > >

    > > You are talking about the Epson Status Monitor. Usually, it shows up
    > every
    > > time you print.
    > > You can also get to it from the printer properties page.
    > > Jim

Printers Stylus Photo Epson Peripherals