epson photoquicker 3.5

Hi
I brought an Epson r300 the other day and installed
Photoquicker 3.5 that came on the installation disk.
The only thing is it takes about 45 seconds to load and all through it's
process of producing a print it runs very slowly. This is on windows me but
the specification of the pc is quite high.
Anyone else noticed this problem. I can't see an upgrade on Epson's
site.Spoke to Epson and they were not much help.
Thanks
Grayson

On Wed, 1 Dec 2004 05:49:10 -0000, "Gray" <fred@one.net> wrote:

>Hi
>I brought an Epson r300 the other day and installed
>Photoquicker 3.5 that came on the installation disk.
>The only thing is it takes about 45 seconds to load and all through it's
>process of producing a print it runs very slowly. This is on windows me but
>the specification of the pc is quite high.
>Anyone else noticed this problem. I can't see an upgrade on Epson's
>site.Spoke to Epson and they were not much help.
>Thanks
>Grayson

Yes get rid of ME