Grant

Distinguished
Jan 20, 2004

Hi.

I'm trying to get to computers at work. I can connect using the Cisco VPN
Client (version 3.6.1), but after I connect I can't connect to anything else
at work. I can't ping, traceroute, etc. My setup is Windowx XP Pro, with
the above Cisco VPN software. Help please! Thanks!

I am facing problem in connecting Cisco VPN client to PIX firewall. I
checked the logs and it says:

"4 09:29:52.607 09/23/04 Sev=Warning/3 IKE/0xA300004B
Received a NOTIFY message with an invalid protocol id (0)"

whats wrong here?

Thanks,

JG