log on screen

Hi Since downloading and installing SP2 and .net passport I now have to log
onto my computer by clicking my log on name. No password required.
Previously it just booted into the desktop. I went to users and tried to
change the way the computer booted but I got various warning messages about
losing out on .net passport etc. How do I return my computer to how it
started before or should I uninstall .net passport. And is .net passport
really necessary?

Thanks, Tricia

Click on Start and run: type in control userpasswords2
Uncheck the box User must enter a username and password.

--
Michael Solomon MS-MVP
Windows Shell/User