help with see through triangles in games? pls

headshot321

Distinguished
Feb 11, 2006
hey guys im new on this forum looking for some help if poss?
in games such as call of duty 2 and gta.sa i get funny see through triangles on player models usualy. i have upgraded my card 2 a 6600gt and istalled many differant driver to try and solve this problem, do any of u guys know what could be the problem?
cheers any help appreciated.

headshot321

Distinguished
Feb 11, 2006
cnt be i just bought a new 500w supply because i had random shutdowns in games, that solved that. also temps are fine aswell checked that 44 idle 50 after gameing. cheers

gomerpile

Distinguished
Feb 21, 2005
I gave a post to someone about the problem with the 6600 nv support site has a driver for this go there and get it or check out aritfacts post in this fourm

gomerpile

Distinguished
Feb 21, 2005
here is a topic on the artifact from nvidas tech support dude this is a copy and paste becuse the clickable link is too big.

Question
Artifacts are appearing in DX games with the GeForce 6600 GT AGP. WHat can I do about this?

Answer
The issues that some users have reported seeing when using the GeForce 6600 GT AGP are due to a driver bug which causes 3D corruption when this GPU is used with certain motherboards, most notably SIS motherboards.

We have verified a fix for this bug and have posted a new driver, 67.03, which can be downloaded from nZone.