Connecting my printer via wifi?

Last response: in Computer Peripherals
Share
December 1, 2004 5:16:35 PM

Can someone please tell me if the following is possible?

I currently run my dell laptop with XP and the wifi card connected to
the Lynksys BFEW11S4.

I would like to run my Canon S530D wireless as well. What do I need to
accomplish this task? All these USB cables are getting to be too much.
December 1, 2004 6:17:07 PM

Paul wrote:
> Can someone please tell me if the following is possible?
>
> I currently run my dell laptop with XP and the wifi card connected to
> the Lynksys BFEW11S4.
>
> I would like to run my Canon S530D wireless as well. What do I need to
> accomplish this task? All these USB cables are getting to be too much.

The linksys wps11 is a wireless parallel interface print server that
seems to work well. Suspect they make usb printer print servers.
mike

--
Return address is VALID.
500MHz Tek DSOscilloscope TDS540 $2200