Connecting my printer via wifi?

Can someone please tell me if the following is possible?

I currently run my dell laptop with XP and the wifi card connected to
the Lynksys BFEW11S4.

I would like to run my Canon S530D wireless as well. What do I need to
accomplish this task? All these USB cables are getting to be too much.
1 answer Last reply
More about connecting printer wifi

    Paul wrote:
    > Can someone please tell me if the following is possible?
    >
    > I currently run my dell laptop with XP and the wifi card connected to
    > the Lynksys BFEW11S4.
    >
    > I would like to run my Canon S530D wireless as well. What do I need to
    > accomplish this task? All these USB cables are getting to be too much.

    The linksys wps11 is a wireless parallel interface print server that
    seems to work well. Suspect they make usb printer print servers.
    mike

    --
    Return address is VALID.
    500MHz Tek DSOscilloscope TDS540 $2200

Printers WiFi and Home Networking Peripherals