ang

Distinguished
Jul 15, 2004

how can I delete screensavers & wallpaper that i have
listed there.
the graphics /pictures that I downloaded in my 'pictues'
for e-mail use have somehow all been dumped in the
picture file in the sceensaver/wallpaper & I would like
to leave them for e-mail but cannlt delete from the
wallpaper/screensaver area that I get when clicking
on 'properties on desktop'.
sorry- i'm a beginner with this & appreciate any help..

Move those pictures and graphics to a different folder. I assume you with
to keep them just not have them on the list. If you move them from their
present location, they should not show up. Open Windows Explorer, find the
graphics, if you don't know where they are located, use Explorer's search
feature to find the location, then move them to another folder or create a
different folder for them and move them to it.

--
Michael Solomon MS-MVP
Windows Shell/User