Help required over email addresses in Contacts

September 19, 2004 6:51:56 PM

When I first used my new Ipaq I remember being offered an option to search
through either "the primary email address" or "all the email addresses" in
my contacts database for a match when entering data into the email program.

I opted for the primary address but have since found this to have been the
wrong choice.

I can't find the option to change it to "all email addresses" - any idea
where the option is located or any other way to alter my choice.

Thanks in advance

Mike
Anonymous
September 19, 2004 6:51:57 PM

In mine, go to Inbox, the Tools menu, click options and the address tab.
Drop down at the top.

--
Sven, MS-MVP Mobile Devices

!