keyboard issues

Anyone know much about the Logitech wireless keyboards? Mine was used a few
months then put in storage for a few months and now does not work. I did
the obvious (changing batteries) and device manager etc says all is working
properly, but nothing happens...like it is connecting okay but not producing
any signal. No wires is handy for my simming setup....I miss that. Help if
you can.

Mr. Steve of "The Valley of the Sun"
2 answers Last reply
More about keyboard issues

    "Mr. Steve" <surveyorsteve@cox.net> wrote in message
    > Anyone know much about the Logitech wireless keyboards? Mine was used a
    > few months then put in storage for a few months and now does not work. I
    > did the obvious (changing batteries) and device manager etc says all is
    > working properly, but nothing happens...like it is connecting okay but not
    > producing any signal. No wires is handy for my simming setup....I miss
    > that. Help if you can.
    >
    > Mr. Steve of "The Valley of the Sun"

    My wife has this keyboard and had similar problem. I think I uninstalled
    all programs and reloaded it. Hope this helps

    John

    I'll give it a try. Thanks.

    Mr. Steve

    "John Ewing" <none@needed> wrote in message

    > "Mr. Steve" <surveyorsteve@cox.net> wrote in message
    >> Anyone know much about the Logitech wireless keyboards? Mine was used a
    >> few months then put in storage for a few months and now does not work. I
    >> did the obvious (changing batteries) and device manager etc says all is
    >> working properly, but nothing happens...like it is connecting okay but
    >> not producing any signal. No wires is handy for my simming setup....I
    >> miss that. Help if you can.
    >>
    >> Mr. Steve of "The Valley of the Sun"
    >
    > My wife has this keyboard and had similar problem. I think I uninstalled
    > all programs and reloaded it. Hope this helps
    >
    > John

Keyboards Video Games