switching users / sharing programs

Kids paid for, and downloaded, a music shareware program. How do I make this
program accessible from my user account, without having to switch users. I'm
new to XP. Thanks

Most applications weren't designed for this type of multi-user environment.
Such applications need to be installed in each specific user's account to
whom you wish to grant access.

First, be sure the account to which you wish to grant access is set to
administrator and not limited. Install the applications to the same folder
in which it was originally installed. This will look the same as one
install on your hard drive but create the pointers necessary for this user
to have access to the application.

Once the installation is complete, you can return the account to its limited
status if that is what you want and the user should still have access.

--
Michael Solomon MS-MVP
Windows Shell/User