steveb

Distinguished
May 11, 2003

You don't have to. You should be able to disable the low ink warnings via
the 'secret menu'. I don't have an HP 45 type of printer anymore, but from
memory:-
Get the Toolbox window on screen.
Click on 'About'.
While holding the CTRL key, double-click on the picture of a printer.
A small window appears behind the others, bring it to the front via the
taskbar and press 'Continue'

In this window you'll find many new options available, one of which is
turning the low ink warning off.

"Gary" <i_golf@pacbell.net> wrote in message
> I'd like to disable the pins that indicate the cartridge is out on a black
> HP 45 printer. Anyone know how?

steveb

Distinguished
May 11, 2003

I just realised from your near duplicate post that you meant 'out of the
printer' not 'out of ink' as I thought. Ignore my post.