Simulation Links

Archived from groups: alt.games.microsoft.flight-sim,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.flight-sim (More info?)

With nearly 600 links in our database, we offer the simulation enthusiast a
great resource for finding links related to our hobby. Whether your interest
is with hardware related sites, Virtual Airlines, or fan sites for flight
simulation, you won't go wrong by checking out the AVSIM Links database. If
you run a simulation site, you'll want to add your site to the ever growing
list! Visit AVSIM today and enter your simulation or related site today!

Best Regards,

Tom Allensworth
www.avsim.com
1 answer Last reply
More about simulation links
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.microsoft.flight-sim,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.flight-sim (More info?)

    It is a good site, and adorded by probably all of the FS community

    "Tom Allensworth" <tom@removethis.avsim.com> wrote in message
    > With nearly 600 links in our database, we offer the simulation enthusiast
    > great resource for finding links related to our hobby. Whether your
    interest
    > is with hardware related sites, Virtual Airlines, or fan sites for flight
    > simulation, you won't go wrong by checking out the AVSIM Links database.
    If
    > you run a simulation site, you'll want to add your site to the ever
    growing
    > list! Visit AVSIM today and enter your simulation or related site today!
    >
    > Best Regards,
    >
    > Tom Allensworth
    > www.avsim.com

Games Database Video Games