CAN NOT COPY A WEB ADDRESS TO A DISCUSSION BOARD

I CAN NOT SEEM TO COPY A WEB ADDRESS TO A CERTAIN DISCUSSION GROUP THAT I AM
USING FOR ONLINE COURSES. HOWEVER, I AM ABLE TO COPY THESES ADDRESSES TO
OTHER THINGS. WHAT CAN I DO?"

Rosie;

Posting in ALL CAPS is the on-line equivalent of SHOUTING and is
considered to be extremely rude. You will find that many will ignore a post
made in all caps.

Bobby

"ROSIE 268" <ROSIE 268@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I CAN NOT SEEM TO COPY A WEB ADDRESS TO A CERTAIN DISCUSSION GROUP THAT I
>AM
> USING FOR ONLINE COURSES. HOWEVER, I AM ABLE TO COPY THESES ADDRESSES TO
> OTHER THINGS. WHAT CAN I DO?"

i am sorry i did not realize this. it was not intentional

"NoNoBadDog!" wrote:

> Rosie;
>
> Posting in ALL CAPS is the on-line equivalent of SHOUTING and is
> considered to be extremely rude. You will find that many will ignore a post
> made in all caps.
>
> Bobby
>
> "ROSIE 268" <ROSIE 268@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >I CAN NOT SEEM TO COPY A WEB ADDRESS TO A CERTAIN DISCUSSION GROUP THAT I
> >AM
> > USING FOR ONLINE COURSES. HOWEVER, I AM ABLE TO COPY THESES ADDRESSES TO
> > OTHER THINGS. WHAT CAN I DO?"

Have you tried using CTRL-C to copy and CTRL-V to paste?

>i am sorry i did not realize this. it was not intentional
>

> "NoNoBadDog!" wrote:
>
>> Rosie;
>>
>> Posting in ALL CAPS is the on-line equivalent of SHOUTING and is
>> considered to be extremely rude. You will find that many will ignore a
>> post
>> made in all caps.
>>
>> Bobby
>>
>> "ROSIE 268" <ROSIE 268@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> >I CAN NOT SEEM TO COPY A WEB ADDRESS TO A CERTAIN DISCUSSION GROUP THAT
>> >AM
>> > USING FOR ONLINE COURSES. HOWEVER, I AM ABLE TO COPY THESES ADDRESSES
>> > OTHER THINGS. WHAT CAN I DO?"

I have just tried that and it did copy but still no clickable link on that
discussion board

"ROSIE 268" wrote:

> I CAN NOT SEEM TO COPY A WEB ADDRESS TO A CERTAIN DISCUSSION GROUP THAT I AM
> USING FOR ONLINE COURSES. HOWEVER, I AM ABLE TO COPY THESES ADDRESSES TO
> OTHER THINGS. WHAT CAN I DO?"

Perhaps the board is posted in some other format than HTML. If the board
pages are posted in a non-html format, then the hyperlinks will not appear.

>I have just tried that and it did copy but still no clickable link on that
> discussion board
>
> "ROSIE 268" wrote:
>
>> I CAN NOT SEEM TO COPY A WEB ADDRESS TO A CERTAIN DISCUSSION GROUP THAT I
>> AM
>> USING FOR ONLINE COURSES. HOWEVER, I AM ABLE TO COPY THESES ADDRESSES TO
>> OTHER THINGS. WHAT CAN I DO?"

How do I check this out and what do I do to fix the problem

"NoNoBadDog!" wrote:

> Perhaps the board is posted in some other format than HTML. If the board
> pages are posted in a non-html format, then the hyperlinks will not appear.
>
> Bobby
>
> "ROSIE 268" <ROSIE268@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >I have just tried that and it did copy but still no clickable link on that
> > discussion board
> >
> > "ROSIE 268" wrote:
> >
> >> I CAN NOT SEEM TO COPY A WEB ADDRESS TO A CERTAIN DISCUSSION GROUP THAT I
> >> AM
> >> USING FOR ONLINE COURSES. HOWEVER, I AM ABLE TO COPY THESES ADDRESSES TO
> >> OTHER THINGS. WHAT CAN I DO?"

Send an email to either the moderator or webmaster than maintains the site.
He should be able to tell you how the board is posted and whether you have
to option of posting hyperlinks.