Canon I865: problem with CD printing

When i print the CD with the cd-r tray feeder the black not print

If I print with the nomal paper the image is perfect.

Any suggestion?

Thank

Angelo

In article Angelsoft says...
> When i print the CD with the cd-r tray feeder the black not print
>
> If I print with the nomal paper the image is perfect.
>
> Any suggestion?
>
> Thank
>
> Angelo

Do you mean no black whatsoever? The CD print may only use the dye based
ink but that should still give blacks.

"colinco" <colincomma@yawhoo.com> ha scritto nel messaggio
> In article Angelsoft says...
>> When i print the CD with the cd-r tray feeder the black not print
>>
>> If I print with the nomal paper the image is perfect.
>>
>> Any suggestion?
>>
>> Thank
>>
>> Angelo
>>

> Do you mean no black whatsoever? The CD print may only use the dye based
> ink but that should still give blacks

I think the problem appear after i've refill the cartridge. But the print on
paper seems good (i don't note any difference)

Hovever today I try to buy three new color cartridge

Thanks

Angelo