Last response: in Windows 7
Anonymous
a b 8 Security
a b $ Windows 7
November 5, 2009 10:28:02 AM

how can i put password to my d drive

More about : put password drive

November 5, 2009 6:22:20 PM

you need software to put locks on drives. Bitlocker it comes with Ultimate versions of Windows Vista/7.

Im afraid it isnt free however for other versions and I cannot find a free software to do that for you..

Let me know if your willing to pay for the software, if you are i will do a more extensive search to find you a good product.
m
l
a b 8 Security
a c 602 $ Windows 7
November 9, 2009 2:44:50 PM

folder lock, locks eveyrthing including drives.!it is not free but is worth the price!
m
l
Related resources
November 20, 2009 8:28:03 PM

TrueCrypt is a lot like BitLocker and is free. Google it, and read about it thoroughly before encrypting anything.
m
l
May 6, 2012 11:12:03 PM

You can password protect any drive except the drive which contains the all windows stuffs.

It's a very easy task to password protect your. If you are using Windows 7 then you might be familiar with BitLocker tool. It will allow you to set a password to your "D" drives. This Windows encryption tool is not only safe but also a powerful feature, built-in with windows 7.

You can go http://techstrick.blogspot.com/2012/04/how-to-password-... for the step by step procedure to know how to password-protect a drive in windows 7.

Hope this help.
m
l