where to buy bulk paper?

Chuck

Distinguished
Nov 19, 2001

Hi,
I am looking for a place to buy bulk quantities of all sorts of paper.
Both matte and glossy of 8.5x11 and 13x19.

There are a ton of sites selling bulk ink but i never hear anything of
bulk paper.

Thanks,
Chuck

On Thu, 02 Dec 2004 18:20:55 -0600, chuck <chuck@no-spam.com> wrote:

>Hi,
> I am looking for a place to buy bulk quantities of all sorts of paper.
>Both matte and glossy of 8.5x11 and 13x19.

Try www.redriverpaper.com

http://www.paperlinx.com.au/cpa/htm/htm_content.asp?page_id=22
Follow the links to your local supplier.
What is bulk to you? 32 tonnes OK?