Can I get a C130 Hercules download which has a nice paint, proper cockpit
for type, and sound files to match reality?

I used to subscribe to a pay site and had such an aircraft as described but
did not save to cd and crashed my floxy confuser and lost it. The pay site
did not measure up for the money they wanted so I discontinued it. Too many
aircraft files with cockpit features that you could not read the gauges and
stuff like that.

Anyone got a zip download they would e mail me?

whosoever

PS am looking for a good version of a Cessna "Birddog" also.

Bob

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Whosoever wrote:

> Can I get a C130 Hercules download which has a nice paint, proper cockpit
> for type, and sound files to match reality?
>
> I used to subscribe to a pay site and had such an aircraft as described but
> did not save to cd and crashed my floxy confuser and lost it. The pay site
> did not measure up for the money they wanted so I discontinued it. Too many
> aircraft files with cockpit features that you could not read the gauges and
> stuff like that.
>
> Anyone got a zip download they would e mail me?
>
> whosoever
>
> PS am looking for a good version of a Cessna "Birddog" also.

As for the C-130, I have a pictures of a few that I flew for a now
defunct ed vANG. There was a cammo bird also but I can't locate the
pictures now.

Florida
http://www.flightsims.vze.com/106th_ARW/15_aug/

C-130 LAPES
http://www.flightsims.vze.com/106th_ARW/19_aug/

http://www.flightsims.vze.com/images/C-130fr1.JPG

http://www.flightsims.vze.com/images/C-130fr2.JPG

http://www.flightsims.vze.com/images/C-130fr3.JPG

Many great aircraft including a C-130 and some "almost" birddogs :)
Mike Stone Web Page
http://www.pmstone.com/

On AVSIM, do a search for:

Name and/or Description c-130

and many 130's pop up.

--

boB, SAG 70

U.S. Army Aviation (retired)

The old Clive Ryan cockpit takes a lot of beating for reality... if you can
get it to work with FS9. I think mine's ok now and can't recall the
aircraft match but have yet to transfer to new PC.. Every now and then it
black screens.
Butts
"Whosoever" <mlarryd@telus.net> wrote in message
> Can I get a C130 Hercules download which has a nice paint, proper cockpit
> for type, and sound files to match reality?
>
> I used to subscribe to a pay site and had such an aircraft as described
> but did not save to cd and crashed my floxy confuser and lost it. The pay
> site did not measure up for the money they wanted so I discontinued it.
> Too many aircraft files with cockpit features that you could not read the
> gauges and stuff like that.
>
> Anyone got a zip download they would e mail me?
>
> whosoever
>
> PS am looking for a good version of a Cessna "Birddog" also.

frame 3 is the Clime Ryan cockpit. Note the New Zealand Panel Number wink
wink
Butts

"boB" <akitaREMOVECAPS77@excite.Icom> wrote in message
> Whosoever wrote:
>
>> Can I get a C130 Hercules download which has a nice paint, proper cockpit
>> for type, and sound files to match reality?
>>
>> I used to subscribe to a pay site and had such an aircraft as described
>> but did not save to cd and crashed my floxy confuser and lost it. The
>> pay site did not measure up for the money they wanted so I discontinued
>> it. Too many aircraft files with cockpit features that you could not
>> read the gauges and stuff like that.
>>
>> Anyone got a zip download they would e mail me?
>>
>> whosoever
>>
>> PS am looking for a good version of a Cessna "Birddog" also.
>
> As for the C-130, I have a pictures of a few that I flew for a now defunct
> ed vANG. There was a cammo bird also but I can't locate the pictures now.
>
> Florida
> http://www.flightsims.vze.com/106th_ARW/15_aug/
>
> C-130 LAPES
> http://www.flightsims.vze.com/106th_ARW/19_aug/
>
> http://www.flightsims.vze.com/images/C-130fr1.JPG
>
> http://www.flightsims.vze.com/images/C-130fr2.JPG
>
> http://www.flightsims.vze.com/images/C-130fr3.JPG
>
> Many great aircraft including a C-130 and some "almost" birddogs :)
> Mike Stone Web Page
> http://www.pmstone.com/
>
> On AVSIM, do a search for:
>
> Name and/or Description c-130
>
> and many 130's pop up.
>

> --
>
> boB, SAG 70
>
> U.S. Army Aviation (retired)

Bob

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

donbutts wrote:

> frame 3 is the Clime Ryan cockpit. Note the New Zealand Panel Number wink
> wink
> Butts

While searching I ran across a FS Meteo button on the bottom beside the
flap speeds that I'd not seen before. :)

--

boB, SAG 70

U.S. Army Aviation (retired)

> While searching I ran across a FS Meteo button on the bottom beside the
> flap speeds that I'd not seen before. :)

guess on the real thing it was the Friday/Sunday Metro newspaper button.. ??
:))