I installed the SP 2 thru, windowsupdate to day, installed no problems, One
thing I liked is when it was installing ( the WinXP SP2 installer program),
it preformed "verfying the download", this cool so that data is not corrupt
and then installed,,,

nor

Distinguished
Jul 24, 2004

My install went well also. So far I have found no programs or hardware that
have problems with SP2. Are we just lucky?