ETA on Never Winter Nights?

G

Being in Australia (an IT backwater) :frown:
I was wondering if anyone in the US can tell me when Never Winter Nights is to be released.
I've searched alot of URL's, but can't see any definate dates. Just wondering what the words is over there??

Never be afraid to try new things. Remember, amateurs built the Ark - professionals made the Titanic

TheAntipop

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
im pretty sure it wont be until next year or very very late this year. being a huge d&d fan and an even bigger infinity engine (baldurs gate 1&2, icewind dale, planescape) fan, i cant wait until it comes out.

Even a broken watch is right twice a day...

dhlucke

Polypheme
is it a balders gate or a icewind dale sequel? I don't know what game it is...

<font color=red>Computers are useless. They can only give you answers.</font color=red>
Pablo Picasso

TheAntipop

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
its a sequal to neither. it is a totally new story but it will be a bit different as well. nwn will include a dm toolkit (similar to vampire: the masquerade but ohhh so much easier) and will allow some kick ass multiplayer action. im not too sure whether it will use the infinity engine or not, but the graphics i have seen are damn good. also the last bit of info i have is that is will be based off of d&d 3rd edition rules, for those who have played it you know that it will kick ass.

Even a broken watch is right twice a day...

Pettytheft

Distinguished
Mar 5, 2001
I thought they were designing a whole new engine for this game?

<i>If you take a truth and follow it blindly, it will become a Falsehood and you a Fanatic.</i>

dhlucke

Polypheme
Ok, I have to ask. What is Vampire Masquerade? I see people at my University at around 3 in the morning playing that thing out apparently. They're all dressed up in Robes and Cloaks and talking about blood samples or something. Someone said they were probably playing this game out. There must have been 50 people...

??

<font color=red>Computers are useless. They can only give you answers.</font color=red>
Pablo Picasso