Removing Ron Grossi

Have just been onto Google Groups and noticed there is yet another message
from out friend Mr Grossi.
However, it is not displayed in my newsreader which suggests my attempt at
filtering him has succeeded. I am using Outlook 2002
as my mail reader and this in turn uses Outlook Express for reading news.
This isn't the same version as standalone Outlook Express but hopefully it
will work for OE as well.
All I did was use a wildcard; so I entered rongrossi*@yahoo.com into the
blocked senders list.

Chris
8 answers Last reply
More about removing grossi

    Chris Curtis wrote:
    > All I did was use a wildcard; so I entered rongrossi*@yahoo.com into
    > the blocked senders list.

    I dunno, some of the replies generated to Gross Ron are really good reading,
    and I'm almost enjoying it.......
    Can we say "backlash" children?
    It's much more interesting than the 100+ spams for Rx, hot investment, teen
    cheerleader, or refinace cheep received every day...

    You can modify this in Tools --> Message Rules -->Blocked Senders List in OE.
    Probably safer would be to block rongrossi*

    --
    ....Carl Frisk
    Anger is a brief madness.

    "Chris Curtis" <newsgroup@nospam.net> wrote in message news:W9adnSFef7hRNvHfRVnyuA@pipex.net...
    > Have just been onto Google Groups and noticed there is yet another message
    > from out friend Mr Grossi.
    > However, it is not displayed in my newsreader which suggests my attempt at
    > filtering him has succeeded. I am using Outlook 2002
    > as my mail reader and this in turn uses Outlook Express for reading news.
    > This isn't the same version as standalone Outlook Express but hopefully it
    > will work for OE as well.
    > All I did was use a wildcard; so I entered rongrossi*@yahoo.com into the
    > blocked senders list.
    >
    > Chris

    Good thinking!

    Chris

    "Carl Frisk" <c.frisk@REMOVE.verizon.net> wrote in message
    > You can modify this in Tools --> Message Rules -->Blocked Senders List in
    > OE.
    > Probably safer would be to block rongrossi*
    >

    > --
    > ...Carl Frisk
    > Anger is a brief madness.
    > - Horace, 20 B.C.
    > http://www.carlfrisk.com
    >

    > "Chris Curtis" <newsgroup@nospam.net> wrote in message
    >> Have just been onto Google Groups and noticed there is yet another
    >> message from out friend Mr Grossi.
    >> However, it is not displayed in my newsreader which suggests my attempt
    >> at filtering him has succeeded. I am using Outlook 2002
    >> as my mail reader and this in turn uses Outlook Express for reading news.
    >> This isn't the same version as standalone Outlook Express but hopefully
    >> it will work for OE as well.
    >> All I did was use a wildcard; so I entered rongrossi*@yahoo.com into the
    >> blocked senders list.
    >>
    >> Chris

    "CRaSH"
    > It's much more interesting than the 100+ spams for Rx,

    Isn't funny how spammers move in waves? 6 months ago it was all "increase
    your member". Now it's all "On line pharmacy & vicodin"

    Do you think they have a convention each month to decide what to spam?

    Dallas

    Dallas wrote:

    > Do you think they have a convention each month to decide what to spam?

    hehehe Yeah - I love it when you get ten in a row with identical subject
    lines. The latest seems to be Canadian Phramaccy and Offshore Phramaccy,
    all from a different 'person' ; ;... Don't know if the message is the same
    since they never make it that far.... <G>

    I do a test message to ensure it was working after a format, I went to
    something like Alt.test or something and it was absoluty filled with SPAM,
    was actually amazing, I tried doing a sync on it but after seeing how many
    messages it would have to download I quickly stopped lol

    --
    Do you want to join a freelance design team? Can you code or design? Want to
    join a team who is strict on Web standards complacency?

    In article <nb8be.13253$lP1.3226@newsread1.news.pas.earthlink.net>,
    Cybnorm@spam_me_not.Hotmail.Com says...

    > "CRaSH"
    > > It's much more interesting than the 100+ spams for Rx,
    >
    > Isn't funny how spammers move in waves? 6 months ago it was all "increase
    > your member". Now it's all "On line pharmacy & vicodin"

    It all started with "Make Money Fast" (This really works!!!)

    John Black

    On Tue, 26 Apr 2005 20:49:30 GMT, John Black <jblack@texas.net> wrote:

    >In article <nb8be.13253$lP1.3226@newsread1.news.pas.earthlink.net>,
    >Cybnorm@spam_me_not.Hotmail.Com says...
    >>
    >> "CRaSH"
    >> > It's much more interesting than the 100+ spams for Rx,
    >>
    >> Isn't funny how spammers move in waves? 6 months ago it was all "increase
    >> your member". Now it's all "On line pharmacy & vicodin"
    >
    >It all started with "Make Money Fast" (This really works!!!)
    >
    >John Black

    Nah, nah. That one was a latecomer. I distinctly remember recieving
    the first USENET spam ever... the Green Card Spam from Canter and
    Siegel.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Green_Card_spam

Outlook Express Video Games