HP PhotoSmart 245 Printer Question

Does anyone know if I can use the HP58 six color cartridge with the HP
Photosmart 245 printer?

Thanks much,

r0b
1 answer Last reply
More about photosmart printer question

    "-r0b-" <badboyintn@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Does anyone know if I can use the HP58 six color cartridge with the HP
    > Photosmart 245 printer?

    No. The #58 cartridge is actually three inks, photo black, light cyan and
    light magenta used in conjunction with the #57 cyan, magenta and yellow
    cartridge for six ink printing.

    Regards,

Printers HP Photosmart Photosmart Peripherals