Is there a way to restore the back button? It's grayed out...

JCW

If the 'back' button is greyed out, it is because you have explorer set to
'open in a new window'..

JCW wrote:
> Is there a way to restore the back button? It's grayed out...
>
> JCW

Well erm, maybe you can't go back any further.
lose his marbles?

Even better, if you find yourself in a window without the toolbar at
all....
<alt> + Right arrow = Go forward
<alt> + Left arrow = Go back

But, they are right. If your toolbar is visible and the back button is
greyed out, you probably can't go back any further.

--
Parley D. Kennelly
Southern California Realtor®