iPAQ h1930 PocketPC 2003 - File Explorer on SD Card

September 20, 2004 10:40:04 PM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.pocketpc,microsoft.public.pocketpc.activesync,microsoft.public.pocketpc.wireless (More info?)

Hi, I somehow can't view what's in my SD Card on my HP iPAQ h1930.
I tried to use Programs -> File Explorer and I click almost anything on that
windows and nothing responded. What did I do wrong?

I can only use Find to find the file but I can not navigate from the File
Explorer.... HELLLLLLLLLLLPPP!!

Thanks
Anonymous
September 21, 2004 6:25:00 PM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.pocketpc,microsoft.public.pocketpc.activesync,microsoft.public.pocketpc.wireless (More info?)

While Syncing your PDA you can click on Explore in ActiveSync. An explorer
window should open then double click on "My Pocket PC" and you should see a
SD Card folder.

Jim

"Useko Netsumi" <usenets@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Hi, I somehow can't view what's in my SD Card on my HP iPAQ h1930.
> I tried to use Programs -> File Explorer and I click almost anything on
that
> windows and nothing responded. What did I do wrong?
>
> I can only use Find to find the file but I can not navigate from the File
> Explorer.... HELLLLLLLLLLLPPP!!
>
> Thanks

Anonymous
September 22, 2004 5:12:47 AM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.pocketpc,microsoft.public.pocketpc.activesync,microsoft.public.pocketpc.wireless (More info?)

"Useko Netsumi" <usenets@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Hi, I somehow can't view what's in my SD Card on my HP iPAQ h1930.
> I tried to use Programs -> File Explorer and I click almost anything on
> that
> windows and nothing responded. What did I do wrong?
>
> I can only use Find to find the file but I can not navigate from the File
> Explorer.... HELLLLLLLLLLLPPP!!
>
> Thanks

Hi,

Did you try performing a soft reset before attempting to access the card?

--
Regards,
Raj

On Wed, 22 Sep 2004 01:12:47 +0530, Raj Pillai <YouMeAndTheMail@Softhome.net> wrote:
> "Useko Netsumi" <usenets@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> Hi, I somehow can't view what's in my SD Card on my HP iPAQ h1930.
>> I tried to use Programs -> File Explorer and I click almost anything on
>> that
>> windows and nothing responded. What did I do wrong?
>> I can only use Find to find the file but I can not navigate from the File
>> Explorer.... HELLLLLLLLLLLPPP!!
> Hi,
> Did you try performing a soft reset before attempting to access the card?

Admittedly not an h1930, but on my h6315, I got into a state
yesterday morning where the SD card wasn't explorable. And a soft
reset didn't help a bit. Removing and reinserting didn't help.
What seemed to help was to remove the SD card, then soft reset,
then, only after everything was rebooted and settled and running,
*then* I reinserted the card and voila, better karma.

--
He who can give thanks for little will always find he has enough.
Anonymous

I have the same problem on my h6315. Just another of many annoyances.

Mitch

"curtsybear" <Curtis@Sieber.com> wrote in message news:2rbl9bF1890c0U1@uni->
Admittedly not an h1930, but on my h6315, I got into a state
> yesterday morning where the SD card wasn't explorable. And a soft
> reset didn't help a bit. Removing and reinserting didn't help.
> What seemed to help was to remove the SD card, then soft reset,
> then, only after everything was rebooted and settled and running,
> *then* I reinserted the card and voila, better karma.
>
> --
> He who can give thanks for little will always find he has enough.

Anonymous
September 23, 2004 1:10:23 AM

On Tue, 21 Sep 2004 22:20:36 GMT, Mitch_A <naman-nospam@pacbell.net> wrote:
> "curtsybear" <Curtis@Sieber.com> wrote in message news:2rbl9bF1890c0U1@uni->
> Admittedly not an h1930, but on my h6315, I got into a state
>> yesterday morning where the SD card wasn't explorable. <snip>
> I have the same problem on my h6315. Just another of many annoyances.

Anyone else except me get the invite to the HP survey to garner
feedback about the h6315 release?

If you did, were you also incapable of accessing the URL from the
6315 INBOX message? Were you also incapable of performing the
survey on the 6315's IE? Did you find this the least bit odd?

--
It is only imperfection that complains of what is imperfect. The more
perfect we are, the more gentle and quiet we become towards the defects