Unboxing Part 1: Three Windows 8 Mice, One Keyboard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blessedman

Distinguished
May 29, 2001
haha I find the HP keyboard description funny. They really need a proof reader.

"OFN (Optical Finger Navigation) - Smooth and accurate pointing with advanced technology optical finger navigation that has no moving parts that can break and need cleaning."

Kewl keyboard though

lpedraja2002

Distinguished
Dec 8, 2007
I think this looks sleek and cool! But considering you're adding a keyboard and mouse to a tablet wouldn't that betray the whole notion of having a tablet in the first place since from my understanding it is supposed to separate itself from notebooks and laptops?

Still, I like how this looks.

DroKing

Distinguished
Feb 14, 2010
Wow.... They look too much like Apple's moronic simple designs. I hate windows 8 so you can go ahead and cram these back up places where sun doesnt shine.

G

Wait.. someone at Microsoft thought it would be a good idea to call a product a "Wedge"?

demonhorde665

Distinguished
Jul 13, 2008
UUUUGGG , both teh mouse and keybaord are

A) UGLY
B) look like they'd break if i sneezed on them
C) look like they were designed for baby hands
D) look like they'd givesome one carpal tunnel syndrome in 5 minutes flat
E) fit perfectly witht eh little baby toy advertising board that is windows 8

put all these together and you get .. a customer that will not ever consider buying these things

1. i'm a gamer
2. my key baord and mouse have to be able to take a bit of play (see 1)
3. i'm American , and i play bass guitar
4. my mouse and keyboard need to be big and fit my big hands with bug buttons (see 3)
5. my mouse and keyboard has to look half decent if not out right cool. these do not look cool

sorry MS no sale here.

hetneo

Distinguished
Aug 1, 2011
Does anyone beside me find it a bit ironic that MSFT makes GUI that has intention to kill mouse and keyboard and then produces mouse and keyboard for devices that were intended to be used without mouse and keyboard? I don't know what you people think but if MSFT was car company they would introduce cars with tracks, and then went on making tire chains that are to be mounted on little wheels that tracks run around.

Status
Not open for further replies.