VPN tunnel up but not traffic passing...

I have two Linksys WRV54G routers that I'm trying to connect via a VPN
tunnel. The local networks are private ranges (10.1.4.0/24 and
10.255.255.0/24). These are the subnets that are defined in the
tunnel. When the tunnel is connected, I can reach the internal (LAN)
interface of the oposide router, but no hosts beyond it.

I suspect the problem has something to do with NAT being enabled, but
I have not been able to find a place to configure NAT exception rules.

Anyone have any ideas?

"Glenn Aydell" <aydellg@basf.com> wrote in message news:48c4c6d7.0410041124.3f82475d@posting.google.com...
>I have two Linksys WRV54G routers that I'm trying to connect via a VPN
> tunnel. The local networks are private ranges (10.1.4.0/24 and
> 10.255.255.0/24). These are the subnets that are defined in the
> tunnel. When the tunnel is connected, I can reach the internal (LAN)
> interface of the oposide router, but no hosts beyond it.
>
> I suspect the problem has something to do with NAT being enabled, but
> I have not been able to find a place to configure NAT exception rules.
>
> Anyone have any ideas?

Can you ping any computers on the remote LAN using the IP address instead of the host name?