ronin

Distinguished
Jan 30, 2001

Hi i need an urgent help

Notes minder icon on system tray disappears automatically
within a second whenever i try to invoke the application.
Can anyone help on this.

On Thu, 26 Aug 2004 07:21:40 -0700, ronin wrote:

> Hi i need an urgent help
>
> Notes minder icon on system tray disappears automatically
> within a second whenever i try to invoke the application.
> Can anyone help on this.

Is this for Lotus Notes? If yes, it sounds like the tray component is
crashing. Event Viewer may have more details about the error. If an error
is found, double click on it to read a more detailed error report. Look
that up at the tech support pages for the program. You could also check
their download pages to see if the have a fix/update available.

I have a couple of skittish icons in the tray area. They don't disappear
completely but the tray's autohide will quickly place them out of site if I
haven't clicked on them quite right. I customize those icons to "Always
Show" so that I don't have to go chasing after them.
--
Sharon F
MS-MVP ~ Windows XP Shell/User