Change Splash Screen

Now, when I turn on my LG-300 I get a splash screen with "Cingular" on it,
and the date. Since I am paying for the service and I own the telephone, I
would like to have my name and tel. on the splash screen, instead of
advertising Cingular.

Does anyone know how to do this? I can only add pictures to the screen which
I am not interested in doing.

Any help will be greatly appreciated...

More about change splash screen

    Error: The model I am referring to is the LG -C1300

    "Torquemada" <flame@pyre.com> wrote in message
    > Now, when I turn on my LG-300 I get a splash screen with "Cingular" on it,
    > and the date. Since I am paying for the service and I own the telephone, I
    > would like to have my name and tel. on the splash screen, instead of
    > advertising Cingular.
    >
    > Does anyone know how to do this? I can only add pictures to the screen
    > which I am not interested in doing.
    >
    > Any help will be greatly appreciated...

Cingular Splash Screen Internet Service Providers