Change Splash Screen

Last response: in Network Providers
September 1, 2004 5:45:00 PM

Now, when I turn on my LG-300 I get a splash screen with "Cingular" on it,
and the date. Since I am paying for the service and I own the telephone, I
would like to have my name and tel. on the splash screen, instead of
advertising Cingular.

Does anyone know how to do this? I can only add pictures to the screen which
I am not interested in doing.

Any help will be greatly appreciated...

More about : change splash screen

Anonymous
September 1, 2004 8:27:46 PM

Error: The model I am referring to is the LG -C1300