A380 flies!

Seemed a nice t/down - manual according to the TV news channels. Not that
I'm particularly pro- French it's just that the wings were made in the UK!
:0))

Iain
13 answers Last reply
More about a380 flies

    .... and lots of other bits all around Europe ............

    On Wed, 27 Apr 2005 15:27:10 +0000 (UTC), Shub wrote:

    > ... and lots of other bits all around Europe ............

    Yep....I read somewhere that some of the wiring came from The Netherlands.

    --

    Marcel (SAG-21)
    (...travelling through hyperspace ain't like dusting crops, boy!)

    Video is supposed to be on the www.airbus.com website but tried it at 9:15PM
    eastern time(USA) and server has been brought down.
    Danny

    "IAIN SMITH" <iainsmith.rugby@btinternet.com> wrote in message
    > Seemed a nice t/down - manual according to the TV news channels. Not that
    > I'm particularly pro- French it's just that the wings were made in the UK!
    > :0))
    >
    > Iain

    And many A380 fuselage parts are made of Glare i.s.o. Alu. Developed at TU
    Delft.

    The chair Aerospace Materials at the Faculty of Aerospace Engineering of
    Delft University of Technology has played, under the stimulating guidance of
    professor Vogelesang, a pioneering and internationally acclaimed role in the
    development of hybrid (Glare and FML) and metal structures for modern
    aerospace and other high tech applications.

    http://www.vm.lr.tudelft.nl/info_pages/info.php?id=2

    Marcel Kuijper wrote:
    > On Wed, 27 Apr 2005 15:27:10 +0000 (UTC), Shub wrote:
    >

    >>... and lots of other bits all around Europe ............
    >

    > Yep....I read somewhere that some of the wiring came from The Netherlands.

    I hope the coffee was Colombian.

    John

    --
    To reply, remove "die.spammers" from address

    I drink columbien coffee its part of Sainsbury's Taste the difference range

    --
    Do you want to join a freelance design team? Can you code or design? Want to
    join a team who is strict on Web standards complacency?

    "The Lindbergh Baby" <johngrabowski1@die.spammersearthlink.net> wrote in
    message news:42703C0B.6050309@die.spammersearthlink.net...
    > Marcel Kuijper wrote:
    >> On Wed, 27 Apr 2005 15:27:10 +0000 (UTC), Shub wrote:
    >>

    >>>... and lots of other bits all around Europe ............
    >>

    >> Yep....I read somewhere that some of the wiring came from The
    >> Netherlands.
    >>

    > I hope the coffee was Colombian.
    >

    > John
    >
    > --
    > To reply, remove "die.spammers" from address
    >

    > Von Herzen, moge es wieder zu Herzen gehen. --Beethoven

    it's just that the wings were made in the UK!

    yep, yep,yep...the toilets are from Holland....

    pieter
    www.borrasart.com

    haha that would be a perfect time for a cain against Holland, but I like
    Dutch people so I cant really

    --

    "pb" <arrob747@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > it's just that the wings were made in the UK!
    >
    > yep, yep,yep...the toilets are from Holland....
    >
    > pieter
    > www.borrasart.com

    "The Lindbergh Baby"
    > I hope the coffee was Colombian.

    Baby is back!

    Where ya been? We've missed your dry sarcasm. :-)

    Dallas

    Anyone know where there's a good vid of the test flight? Suprisingly I
    couldn't find one easily.. I'm looking forward to seeing them in the sky
    above Australia.

    "Rod" <roger@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Anyone know where there's a good vid of the test flight? Suprisingly I
    > couldn't find one easily.. I'm looking forward to seeing them in the sky
    > above Australia.

    Go to http://news.bbc.co.uk/ and search A380.
    The first item has a video from yesterday

    Chris

    "Rod" <roger@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Anyone know where there's a good vid of the test flight? Suprisingly I
    > couldn't find one easily.. I'm looking forward to seeing them in the sky
    > above Australia.

    Better still:
    http://www.airbus.com/A380/seeing/indexminisite.aspx

    Chris

    On Thu, 28 Apr 2005 13:37:34 +0100, "Chris Curtis" <chris@nospam.net>
    wrote:

    >Better still:
    >http://www.airbus.com/A380/seeing/indexminisite.aspx

    A lot better. The A380 looks far more graceful in the air than it does
    on the ground.

    James

TV Games Microsoft Video Games