A380 flies!

Last response: in Video Games
April 27, 2005 6:01:38 PM

Seemed a nice t/down - manual according to the TV news channels. Not that
I'm particularly pro- French it's just that the wings were made in the UK!
:0))

Iain

More about : a380 flies

Anonymous
April 27, 2005 7:27:10 PM

.... and lots of other bits all around Europe ............

"IAIN SMITH" <iainsmith.rugby@btinternet.com> wrote in message
news:D 4o601$ggn$1@nwrdmz02.dmz.ncs.ea.ibs-infra.bt.com...
> Seemed a nice t/down - manual according to the TV news channels. Not that
> I'm particularly pro- French it's just that the wings were made in the UK!
> :0))
>
> Iain

Anonymous
April 27, 2005 11:31:57 PM

On Wed, 27 Apr 2005 15:27:10 +0000 (UTC), Shub wrote:

> ... and lots of other bits all around Europe ............

Yep....I read somewhere that some of the wiring came from The Netherlands.

--

Marcel (SAG-21)
(...travelling through hyperspace ain't like dusting crops, boy!)

Video is supposed to be on the www.airbus.com website but tried it at 9:15PM
eastern time(USA) and server has been brought down.
Danny

"IAIN SMITH" <iainsmith.rugby@btinternet.com> wrote in message
news:D 4o601$ggn$1@nwrdmz02.dmz.ncs.ea.ibs-infra.bt.com...
> Seemed a nice t/down - manual according to the TV news channels. Not that
> I'm particularly pro- French it's just that the wings were made in the UK!
> :0))
>
> Iain

April 28, 2005 1:27:17 AM

And many A380 fuselage parts are made of Glare i.s.o. Alu. Developed at TU
Delft.

The chair Aerospace Materials at the Faculty of Aerospace Engineering of
Delft University of Technology has played, under the stimulating guidance of
professor Vogelesang, a pioneering and internationally acclaimed role in the
development of hybrid (Glare and FML) and metal structures for modern
aerospace and other high tech applications.

http://www.vm.lr.tudelft.nl/info_pages/info.php?id=2

"Marcel Kuijper" <zoepetier_nothing_here@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> On Wed, 27 Apr 2005 15:27:10 +0000 (UTC), Shub wrote:
>
>> ... and lots of other bits all around Europe ............
>
> Yep....I read somewhere that some of the wiring came from The Netherlands.
>
> --
>
> Marcel (SAG-21)
> (...travelling through hyperspace ain't like dusting crops, boy!)
Anonymous
April 28, 2005 5:27:58 AM

Marcel Kuijper wrote:
> On Wed, 27 Apr 2005 15:27:10 +0000 (UTC), Shub wrote:
>

>>... and lots of other bits all around Europe ............
>

> Yep....I read somewhere that some of the wiring came from The Netherlands.

I hope the coffee was Colombian.

John

--
To reply, remove "die.spammers" from address

April 28, 2005 5:29:33 AM

I drink columbien coffee its part of Sainsbury's Taste the difference range

--
Do you want to join a freelance design team? Can you code or design? Want to
join a team who is strict on Web standards complacency?

"The Lindbergh Baby" <johngrabowski1@die.spammersearthlink.net> wrote in
message news:42703C0B.6050309@die.spammersearthlink.net...
> Marcel Kuijper wrote:
>> On Wed, 27 Apr 2005 15:27:10 +0000 (UTC), Shub wrote:
>>

>>>... and lots of other bits all around Europe ............
>>

>> Yep....I read somewhere that some of the wiring came from The
>> Netherlands.
>>

> I hope the coffee was Colombian.
>

> John
>
> --
> To reply, remove "die.spammers" from address
>

> Von Herzen, moge es wieder zu Herzen gehen. --Beethoven

April 28, 2005 5:48:40 AM

it's just that the wings were made in the UK!

yep, yep,yep...the toilets are from Holland....

pieter
www.borrasart.com
Anonymous
April 28, 2005 5:48:41 AM

haha that would be a perfect time for a cain against Holland, but I like
Dutch people so I cant really

--

"pb" <arrob747@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> it's just that the wings were made in the UK!
>
> yep, yep,yep...the toilets are from Holland....
>
> pieter
> www.borrasart.com

April 28, 2005 8:01:47 AM

"The Lindbergh Baby"
> I hope the coffee was Colombian.

Baby is back!

Where ya been? We've missed your dry sarcasm. :-)

Dallas
April 28, 2005 6:00:12 PM

Anyone know where there's a good vid of the test flight? Suprisingly I
couldn't find one easily.. I'm looking forward to seeing them in the sky
above Australia.
Anonymous
April 28, 2005 6:00:13 PM

"Rod" <roger@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Anyone know where there's a good vid of the test flight? Suprisingly I
> couldn't find one easily.. I'm looking forward to seeing them in the sky
> above Australia.

Go to http://news.bbc.co.uk/ and search A380.
The first item has a video from yesterday

Chris
Anonymous
April 28, 2005 6:00:13 PM

"Rod" <roger@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Anyone know where there's a good vid of the test flight? Suprisingly I
> couldn't find one easily.. I'm looking forward to seeing them in the sky
> above Australia.

Better still:
http://www.airbus.com/A380/seeing/indexminisite.aspx

Chris
Anonymous
April 29, 2005 6:22:42 PM

On Thu, 28 Apr 2005 13:37:34 +0100, "Chris Curtis" <chris@nospam.net>
wrote:

>Better still:
>http://www.airbus.com/A380/seeing/indexminisite.aspx

A lot better. The A380 looks far more graceful in the air than it does
on the ground.

James
!