desktop resolution

danielle

Distinguished
Jul 16, 2004

I have a fixtures list I am trying to use as background
for my desktop, but it appears (after stretched) as
blurred and unreadable. I got it from a desktops website
and tried it with the 768 x 1024 resolution size, what i
run on offered but is blurred. I even tried it with the
2 other sizes but still the same.

Any idea how i can fix it?, thanks

On Thu, 26 Aug 2004 10:34:41 -0700, danielle wrote:

> I have a fixtures list I am trying to use as background
> for my desktop, but it appears (after stretched) as
> blurred and unreadable. I got it from a desktops website
> and tried it with the 768 x 1024 resolution size, what i
> run on offered but is blurred. I even tried it with the
> 2 other sizes but still the same.
>
> Any idea how i can fix it?, thanks

What happens if you center the image instead of stretching it?
--
Sharon F
MS-MVP ~ Windows XP Shell/User

danielle

Distinguished
Jul 16, 2004

Yeah i tried that and it is clear but the text is too
small to read. I cant understand it, maybe someone else
could try (no d'load involved, just right click and set
as background)

www.spymac.com/gallery/show_photo.php?picid=224125

Many thanks for reply

good news, easy solution
go to http://www.spymac.com/upload/gallery/f_8/user_84622/upload_224125.jpg
use this as your background instead of the one you linked to, which was a
preview, and therefore a bit smaller.
the one I linked to was actually 1024x768 in size.
the other was a bit smaller, which caused the problems.
hope this helps.

--Dave Monk [MSFT]

"danielle" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Yeah i tried that and it is clear but the text is too
> small to read. I cant understand it, maybe someone else
> could try (no d'load involved, just right click and set
> as background)
>
> www.spymac.com/gallery/show_photo.php?picid=224125
>
> Many thanks for reply

danielle

Distinguished
Jul 16, 2004

Thanks Dave...your a star!

Got it to work now and is clear as day on my desktop.
Thanks so much for taking the time to check this out for
me, im ever so grafteful.

God bless you!, danielle

confers no rights.