Help with nokia 6800a/cinmgular and using internet

HI can someon please give me advice on how to get my phone with fancy
keyboard to work on internet
cingular added gsm service and it never worked
what do i need to do switch services switch phone
i just want to browse net and send receiv email nothing fancy thanks
tommyann at adelphia dot net

In <zuednczWK4fqsavcRVn-hQ@adelphia.com> on Wed, 1 Sep 2004 13:08:03 -0700,
"tommyann" <tommyann@adelphia.net> wrote:

>HI can someon please give me advice on how to get my phone with fancy
>keyboard to work on internet
>cingular added gsm service and it never worked
>what do i need to do switch services switch phone
>i just want to browse net and send receiv email nothing fancy thanks
>tommyann at adelphia dot net

Both your account and your phone need to be provisioned properly. Nothing
fancy, but crucial.