Disk 4

I know there is a utility so you don't have to put Disk 4 of FS9 in the
drive to open the program. I can't seem to find it. Does any know what it is
called and where I can download it.

Bill
6 answers Last reply
More about disk

    FS9.exe is the file name. Do a google search... It is there. Try a NO CD
    Patch search for Flight Sim 2004.

    --
    Mike Flyin'8
    PP-ASEL

    http://spacetarget.com/games/pc_flight_simulator_2004.shtml

    <Flyin'8@here.com> wrote in message
    > FS9.exe is the file name. Do a google search... It is there. Try a NO CD
    > Patch search for Flight Sim 2004.

    FS 9.1 if you have that new patch in

    Worked Great, THX

    73's

    VE5JL.com

    http://www.ve5jl.com

    "Lawn Dart" <willkayakforfoodREMOVE_THIS@gmx.net> wrote in message

    There is another option which is,get yourself Alcohol 120%,make an
    image of your disc and then mount the image as a virtual drive (Sounds
    complicated but is actually very easy to setup). I got sick of having
    problems with no cd cracks (BF1942 was the worst) so I just mount the
    images of about 3 discs and have never looked back. I just store the
    images on a second HD so formats etc are not an issue (They take up
    about 600-700Mb each).

    Alcohol 120% cost some money though.You can get Daemon tools for free
    but this only mounts the image and can't make the image file itself.

    Bryan

Microsoft Video Games