Disk 4

I know there is a utility so you don't have to put Disk 4 of FS9 in the
drive to open the program. I can't seem to find it. Does any know what it is
called and where I can download it.

Bill

FS9.exe is the file name. Do a google search... It is there. Try a NO CD
Patch search for Flight Sim 2004.

--
Mike Flyin'8
PP-ASEL

http://spacetarget.com/games/pc_flight_simulator_2004.shtml

<Flyin'8@here.com> wrote in message
> FS9.exe is the file name. Do a google search... It is there. Try a NO CD
> Patch search for Flight Sim 2004.

FS 9.1 if you have that new patch in

Worked Great, THX

73's

VE5JL.com

http://www.ve5jl.com

"Lawn Dart" <willkayakforfoodREMOVE_THIS@gmx.net> wrote in message

There is another option which is,get yourself Alcohol 120%,make an
image of your disc and then mount the image as a virtual drive (Sounds
complicated but is actually very easy to setup). I got sick of having
problems with no cd cracks (BF1942 was the worst) so I just mount the
images of about 3 discs and have never looked back. I just store the
images on a second HD so formats etc are not an issue (They take up
about 600-700Mb each).

Alcohol 120% cost some money though.You can get Daemon tools for free
but this only mounts the image and can't make the image file itself.

Bryan

TRENDING THREADS