Rob

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Following an upgrade to SP2 the minimised programs no
longer appear on the task bar. There must be a fairly
obvious fix to this silly question but I cannot find it,
any ideas?

On Thu, 26 Aug 2004 13:22:48 -0700, Rob wrote:

> Following an upgrade to SP2 the minimised programs no
> longer appear on the task bar. There must be a fairly
> obvious fix to this silly question but I cannot find it,
> any ideas?

See
"Programs aren't minimized in the Taskbar" (Line 240, left side):

The link you will find there is for a .vbs file (visual basic script) that
can be double clicked and it will make the necessary registry changes for
you. Alternatively, you can open the file in Notepad to view the changes
that will be made and do them manually. Note the directions at the top of
that page about antivirus programs and script files.

--
Sharon F
MS-MVP ~ Windows XP Shell/User