Video home cockpit

GREGORY

On Fri, 29 Apr 2005 12:24:18 GMT, "Dylan" <a@b.c> brought the
following to our attention:

>Hi all,
>i just uploaded to my site a video of an Ivao flight took with a camcorder
>in my home cockpit and then mixed with FS sequences.
>I hope you can like it (the video is 55 MB and 22 min lenght most in italian
>language)
>
>http://www.home-cockpit.com/civile/videocockpit.wmv
>
>Regards
>Fabrizio
>
>www.home-cockpit.com

Excellanto'.... !!

Charlie

"Dylan" <a@b.c> wrote in message
> Hi all,
> i just uploaded to my site a video of an Ivao flight took with a camcorder
> in my home cockpit and then mixed with FS sequences.
> I hope you can like it (the video is 55 MB and 22 min lenght most in
> italian language)
>
> http://www.home-cockpit.com/civile/videocockpit.wmv
>
> Regards
> Fabrizio
>
> www.home-cockpit.com

Dylan,
Very nice, Thank You
Charley

Superb, Fantastic, Brilliant!

Really enjoyed that video.... well edited and what a project!

Which a/c was that based on? I really liked that version.

"Dylan" <a@b.c> wrote in message
> Hi all,
> i just uploaded to my site a video of an Ivao flight took with a camcorder
> in my home cockpit and then mixed with FS sequences.
> I hope you can like it (the video is 55 MB and 22 min lenght most in
> italian language)
>
> http://www.home-cockpit.com/civile/videocockpit.wmv
>
> Regards
> Fabrizio
>
> www.home-cockpit.com

dylan

Distinguished
Aug 7, 2001

Hi Keith,
many technical parts are 737NG but i'm still building new overhead.
I also like to flight other aircraft (a320 for exemple) until the cockpit is
definitely finished only for 737

Regards
Fabrizio

"Dylan" <a@b.c> wrote in message
> Hi Keith,
> many technical parts are 737NG but i'm still building new overhead.
> I also like to flight other aircraft (a320 for exemple) until the cockpit
> is definitely finished only for 737
>
> Regards
> Fabrizio

I assume that's the PMDG version. I've actually got that. Haven't flown it
for a while. Got a bit lost in the FMC and went back to smaller GA when I
bought some photo scenery. I must get the 737 out again and see if I can
remember how to start it!

"Chris Harries" wrote:

> http://www.hyway.com.au/747/

WOW!

Bob

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

>>http://www.hyway.com.au/747/
>

> WOW!

The cockpit looked GREAT!!! I would love to have one like it. But I was
asleep long before the aircraft took the runway.

--

boB,
Master_Caution_70

U.S. Army Aviation (retired)

> The cockpit looked GREAT!!! I would love to have one like it. But I
> was asleep long before the aircraft took the runway.

Yes, me too, It didn't quite have that 'Lord of the Rings' touch I thought.

Quilly

An individual reply goes into my spam filter