screen alignment windows.ink

September 21, 2004 7:12:54 PM

what if I can't find windows.ink in the windows folder or anywhere else???
how can I get it??
Anonymous
September 24, 2004 4:48:29 PM

It has to be there, it is a requirement for PPCs. Did you look for using
the PPC file viewer or from your desktop over active sync?

Can you not align the screen from the control panel, that is really the way
to go. I only suggest this method for the case where the touch panel was so
far off that navigation was nearly impossible.

--
Bruce Eitman (eMVP)
Senior Engineer

Applied Data Systems
www.applieddata.net
An ISO 9001:2000 Registered Company
Microsoft WEP Gold-level Member

Do have an opinion on the effectiveness of Microsoft Windows Mobile and
Embedded newsgroups? Let us know!
https://www.windowsembeddedeval.com/community/newsgroup...
!