Cisco VPN Client Customisation Questions....

rafael

Distinguished
May 27, 2004

Hi,

I have just finished customising Cisco VPN Client 4.0.5(A) with our
own logos etc, have created .PCF files in order to pre-configure VPN
connections, and can perform silent installs.

I just have a couple more questions though. The first relates to
running the Cisco VPN Client in Simple Mode. Is it possible to
configure the Client to start in this mode by default the first time
it is used?

I would also like to know if it is possible to disallow users from
creating new connection entries and/or deleting existing ones.

Thank you for your help in advance.

On 25 Oct 2004 08:49:31 -0700, rafael_romano299@hotmail.com (Rafael)
wrote:

>Hi,
>
>I have just finished customising Cisco VPN Client 4.0.5(A) with our
>own logos etc, have created .PCF files in order to pre-configure VPN
>connections, and can perform silent installs.
>
>I just have a couple more questions though. The first relates to
>running the Cisco VPN Client in Simple Mode. Is it possible to
>configure the Client to start in this mode by default the first time
>it is used?
>
>I would also like to know if it is possible to disallow users from
>creating new connection entries and/or deleting existing ones.
>
>Thank you for your help in advance.

Just started with our new VPN3K & Client customizations

1) Why are you using an older client ? (4.6.x out now)
2) Yes, it's possible to do what you want; I need to find the
Cisco doc with all the parameters.

David