epson r300 compatable ink cartriges

Hi
My 4 week old r300 is about to run out of ink on most of it'd colours.
Genuine ones are about £12.00.each. I have always had genuine ones with my
old hp.
Does anyone have a recommendation for compatible cartridges, originals are
just too expensive for me.
Thanks
Grayson

Pete

Distinguished
Oct 21, 2001

On Wed, 8 Dec 2004 05:30:20 -0000, "Gray" <fred@one.net> wrote:

>Hi
>My 4 week old r300 is about to run out of ink on most of it'd colours.
>Genuine ones are about £12.00.each. I have always had genuine ones with my
>old hp.
>Does anyone have a recommendation for compatible cartridges, originals are
>just too expensive for me.
>Thanks

Google is your friend

Gray wrote:
> Hi
> My 4 week old r300 is about to run out of ink on most of it'd colours.
> Genuine ones are about £12.00.each. I have always had genuine ones
> with my old hp.
> Does anyone have a recommendation for compatible cartridges,
> originals are just too expensive for me.
> Thanks
> Grayson

There is only one - JetTec. I buy mine from TopToners and pay around £130
for 24 tanks for my R800. The tanks for the R300 are £120 for 20 (10 black
10 colour) or £65 for half that (5 of each)
http://www.toptoners.com/system/index.html.
on salads.

Pete

Distinguished
Oct 21, 2001

On Wed, 8 Dec 2004 13:39:09 -0000, "Miss Perspicacia Tick" <misstick@lancre.dw>
wrote:

>Gray wrote:
>> Hi
>> My 4 week old r300 is about to run out of ink on most of it'd colours.
>> Genuine ones are about £12.00.each. I have always had genuine ones
>> with my old hp.
>> Does anyone have a recommendation for compatible cartridges,
>> originals are just too expensive for me.
>> Thanks
>> Grayson
>

>There is only one - J
<snip>

There are plenty more and whose name don't start with a J.
Cheaper, better, more reliable than the J lot.

pete wrote:
> On Wed, 8 Dec 2004 13:39:09 -0000, "Miss Perspicacia Tick"
> <misstick@lancre.dw> wrote:
>
>> Gray wrote:
>>> Hi
>>> My 4 week old r300 is about to run out of ink on most of it'd
>>> colours. Genuine ones are about £12.00.each. I have always had
>>> genuine ones with my old hp.
>>> Does anyone have a recommendation for compatible cartridges,
>>> originals are just too expensive for me.
>>> Thanks
>>> Grayson
>>

>> There is only one - J
> <snip>
>
> There are plenty more and whose name don't start with a J.
> Cheaper, better, more reliable than the J lot.

Sorry, but I disagree. With ink it's "you get what you pay for". Now I paid
£20 for 10 tanks for my old ESC900 because I only use it for printing text
(and the occasional Excel chart) and I don' t really care what they look
like (too much). However, I *DO* care what I put in my photo printers and
there is nothing better than JetTec (I see you've neglected to mention any
superior alternatives, which leaves me to surmise that you're merely a
troll). I like JetTec for several reasons: -

1) Half the price of OEMs
2) Larger capacity than OEM
3) British made
4) Superb output

So, unless you can come up with anything superior, then I can only conclude
that you're a troll.

on salads.

TRENDING THREADS