epson r300 compatable ink cartriges

Hi
My 4 week old r300 is about to run out of ink on most of it'd colours.
Genuine ones are about £12.00.each. I have always had genuine ones with my
old hp.
Does anyone have a recommendation for compatible cartridges, originals are
just too expensive for me.
Thanks
Grayson
4 answers Last reply
More about epson r300 compatable cartriges

    On Wed, 8 Dec 2004 05:30:20 -0000, "Gray" <fred@one.net> wrote:

    >Hi
    >My 4 week old r300 is about to run out of ink on most of it'd colours.
    >Genuine ones are about £12.00.each. I have always had genuine ones with my
    >old hp.
    >Does anyone have a recommendation for compatible cartridges, originals are
    >just too expensive for me.
    >Thanks

    Google is your friend

    Gray wrote:
    > Hi
    > My 4 week old r300 is about to run out of ink on most of it'd colours.
    > Genuine ones are about £12.00.each. I have always had genuine ones
    > with my old hp.
    > Does anyone have a recommendation for compatible cartridges,
    > originals are just too expensive for me.
    > Thanks
    > Grayson

    There is only one - JetTec. I buy mine from TopToners and pay around £130
    for 24 tanks for my R800. The tanks for the R300 are £120 for 20 (10 black
    10 colour) or £65 for half that (5 of each)
    http://www.toptoners.com/system/index.html.
    on salads.

    On Wed, 8 Dec 2004 13:39:09 -0000, "Miss Perspicacia Tick" <misstick@lancre.dw>
    wrote:

    >Gray wrote:
    >> Hi
    >> My 4 week old r300 is about to run out of ink on most of it'd colours.
    >> Genuine ones are about £12.00.each. I have always had genuine ones
    >> with my old hp.
    >> Does anyone have a recommendation for compatible cartridges,
    >> originals are just too expensive for me.
    >> Thanks
    >> Grayson
    >

    >There is only one - J
    <snip>

    There are plenty more and whose name don't start with a J.
    Cheaper, better, more reliable than the J lot.

    pete wrote:
    > On Wed, 8 Dec 2004 13:39:09 -0000, "Miss Perspicacia Tick"
    > <misstick@lancre.dw> wrote:
    >
    >> Gray wrote:
    >>> Hi
    >>> My 4 week old r300 is about to run out of ink on most of it'd
    >>> colours. Genuine ones are about £12.00.each. I have always had
    >>> genuine ones with my old hp.
    >>> Does anyone have a recommendation for compatible cartridges,
    >>> originals are just too expensive for me.
    >>> Thanks
    >>> Grayson
    >>

    >> There is only one - J
    > <snip>
    >
    > There are plenty more and whose name don't start with a J.
    > Cheaper, better, more reliable than the J lot.

    Sorry, but I disagree. With ink it's "you get what you pay for". Now I paid
    £20 for 10 tanks for my old ESC900 because I only use it for printing text
    (and the occasional Excel chart) and I don' t really care what they look
    like (too much). However, I *DO* care what I put in my photo printers and
    there is nothing better than JetTec (I see you've neglected to mention any
    superior alternatives, which leaves me to surmise that you're merely a
    troll). I like JetTec for several reasons: -

    1) Half the price of OEMs
    2) Larger capacity than OEM
    3) British made
    4) Superb output

    So, unless you can come up with anything superior, then I can only conclude
    that you're a troll.

    on salads.

Printers Epson Peripherals