Microsoft Reader + BLANK!!

September 22, 2004 5:20:14 PM

I have just downloaded the very latest MS Reader...
activated on pc and PDA succesfully and active synched
couple ebooks BUT all it shows after fornt page is
BLANK.. shows page numbers but that is iT!!

I think maybe maybe the Reader software is still in rom
(the old version) and no idea where the new downloaded
and activated software has gone.. Ipaq - pocket pc..

I am going mad so please help me pretty please??

More about : microsoft reader blank

Anonymous
September 23, 2004 12:29:39 AM

My suggestion: uninstall Reader, use the version in ROM, and use
www.convertlit.com to remove DRM from your e-books.

!