Windows can perform the same action...

I'm sorry about the subject line but I don't know what the official name is
of the menu box that pops up whenever I insert a blank CD or connect my
camera.

Is there any way I can edit the list of programs available when I connect my
camera? Currently it lists the software that came with my camera and
ACDSee, but the actual program I use to download images from my camera is
not there. Can it be added and can others be removed?

Thanks in advance.

When you pop in your cd and your list pops up,I belive you can click browes
and point to the program you want to run. There should also be a box on the
bottom that says always use this program. You can also right click on an
icon associated with a program and choose open with. Hope this is some kind
of help

"!Sparky" wrote:

> I'm sorry about the subject line but I don't know what the official name is
> of the menu box that pops up whenever I insert a blank CD or connect my
> camera.
>
> Is there any way I can edit the list of programs available when I connect my
> camera? Currently it lists the software that came with my camera and
> ACDSee, but the actual program I use to download images from my camera is
> not there. Can it be added and can others be removed?
>
> Thanks in advance.

No - browsing to the correct program is not an option. If the program I
want to use is on the list I can say to use it every time, but if it's not
on the list there seems to be no way to add it (or delete the other
undesirable programs).